SUPPORTIVE, LACELESS CLEATS BUILT FOR CONTROL
Features/Benefits: Engineered for accuracy, these laceless adidas football boots have a soft, adaptive HybridTouch upper with High Definition Grip rubber elements in the strike zone and a textured finish on the lateral side. Underneath, a split outsole delivers dominant play on firm ground, and a Power Facet shifts weight to the forefoot for punchy strikes. Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- 2 PIECE MID CUT COLLAR: 4 WAY STRETCH MATERIAL DELIVERS A SUPPORTIVE AND ADAPTIVE FIT.
- 2 PIECE MID CUT COLLAR: PREMIUM 2 PIECE COLLAR CONSTRUCTION ALLOWS FOR EASY STEP AND PROVIDES A SECURE LOCKDOWN.
- POWER FACET: WEIGHTED FOREFOOT PIECE THAT REDISTRIBUTES WEIGHT TOWARD THE FRONT OF THE SHOE, OPTIMISING POWER TRANSFER WHEN STRIKING THE BALL.
- BOLD LATERAL BRANDING: 3-stripes lateral branding
- FACETFRAME: A NEWLY DEVELOPED SPLIT TOOLING DELIVERS STABILITY, HIGHLY EFFICIENT TRANSITION AND DYNAMIC TRACTION.
- FIRM GOUND OUTSOLE: OUTSOLE AND STUD CONFIGURATION ARE OPTIMISED FOR USE ON FIRM GROUND (DRY NATURAL GRASS).
- High Definition Grip Technology: Individual rubber elements in kicking zone for increased grip with the ball whilst maintaining a soft upper feel
- High Definition Grip Technology: Precise grip texture on lateral dribbling zone for increased control when guiding the ball
- HybridTouch upper: Soft HybridTouch vamp material for a more moulded fit, weight reduction and a soft touch on the ball
- Laceless construction: STRETCHABLE TONGUE MATERIAL ALLOWS FOR EASY ENTRY AND PROVIDES A CLEAN STRIKE AREA