Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
Tursi Soccer Store Update on COVID-19 as of July 8 2020
We are excited to be back bringing you the beautiful game as we look forward to the upcoming seasons! Please see below as our store locations and hours have been updated. We are also taking all recommended CDC precautions to offer a safe and clean shopping environment:
*Starting June 24 Gov. Brown has announced that cloth face masks must be worn in public in 7 Oregon counties (Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Hood River, Marion, Polk, and Lincoln). Masks will also be required when shopping at Tursi Soccer Store. If you don’t have one, one will be provided.
- STORE LOCATION: As of July 8, 2020 all Tursi Soccer store locations will be open.
STORE HOURS: Starting July 1st, store hours will be as follows:
West Portland: Mon. Closed, Tue-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat. 10am-5pm, Sun. 11am-5pm
Tigard: Mon-Tue Closed, Wed-Sat 10am-6pm, Sun. 11am-5pm
East Portland: Mon-Tue Closed, Wed-Sat 10am-6pm, Sun. 11am-5pm
- ORDER ONLINE: Team uniforms are available online as well as select equipment & apparel.
- Curbside Pickup is available for online orders.
- STORE PRECAUTIONS: In effort to help reduce the virus spread additional cleaning measures have been instated:
- Additional cleaning measure throughout the store.
- Staff required to wear masks and gloves.
- Limited number of customers allowed in the store at a time.
- Posted signage on exterior and interior of store to help encourage social distancing.
- Store entrance and exit will be routed as one-way customer traffic.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards mounted at each register.
- Markers on floor at 6-foot lengths to help customers maintain social distancing while waiting to checkout.
- Fitting rooms will NOT be accessible at this time. Size guides will be posted to help in determining best uniform fit.
- GIFT CARDS: Digital gift cards are available now online if you wish to purchase for friends and family! SHOP HERE
We love this game!